Monday, February 18, 2008

MIA

Been MIA in the blog-o-sphere...Busy busy busy me...
Worrying about myself, my current job, resignation, new job, skin breakouts, relationships, future? hehe...I have no idea what to do! Now, I hear my mom saying PRIORITIES! PRIORITIES! PRIORITIES! I know! I hear you! :)

So how was your Valentines Day? I spent it with the patients...just another typical hospital duty only I must have tasted a variety of cakes and pastries, gifts from I don't know who...I surely thank them for providing me with a great glucose kick!

I got flowers alright...my mom kinda ruined the surprise as Jay was supposed to make me think he's not giving me anything when he picked me up after work. My mom sent me a message asking me where I was 'cause there seems to be a bouquet of flowers waiting for me from Jay. (its ok mom...hehe..)

I've been feeling sick lately, must be due to the cold weather and lack of sleep. Stress...
Today I took the day off... I know I wouldn't be able to take care of others...my own body betrayed me... all systems down...hehe... OA! anyway, I decided that I wanted to rest... and this is resting...blogging...hehe:)

Have a great week ahead everyone! I hope that happiness shower your days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

inspite and despite of...
i think u had a wonderful hearts day. :)