I have been MIA on the blog-o-sphere again. Total change in the routine came up that my blogging life had to take a backseat for a while. Anyway, I am hoping to still post when I get the chance. :)
I ran into this new meme that I wanted to try. List thirteen things that you have in mind. For this entry, I am posting thirteen things I want to do for this year.
1. Go back to 100lbs. the right diet, at least try to do my jog routine again, no more fast foods again.
2. Optimistic/Adventurous. Ignore the negative. Do things without worrying to much on the what ifs.
3. Travel. (wow rich?) hehe but seriously, I want to see more places. Life is too short, I have to enjoy it while I am still young...:) sulitin ang cebu pacific promos
4. Pay myself everyday. From my previous blogs, I have decided to do a doctor's advice and pay myself literally. Then, enjoy the reaps of that savings later. :)
5. Learn how to play any musical instrument. Continue my guitar lessons...(my fingers hurt...booohooo)
6. Go domestic. i really want to learn how to cook real food...(perfect ko na ang fried egg, hotdog, corned beef, tuna) Moving up to the next level and try to create real dishes...(may salad na kong perpekto...:)
7. Sleep at least 8 hours a day...no more late nights. (at least try...)
8. Read a new book every month...(kunwari intellectual hehe)
9. Finally, push thru with the "business thing" (as i've said on no.2 no more what ifs )
10. Spend more time with the fam...
11. Move on with my poker dream :) kaya ko to... haha
12. Speak up.
13. Be a better person...(in general hehe)
No comments:
Post a Comment