1. Plans and schedules _______ .
crazy
2. I'm happy when things _______ .
go my way.. ;)
3. The last thing I drank was _______ .
fruitshake (mix of grapes, orange, red and green apple, mango)
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is _______ .
my childhood pillow...:) (can't sleep without 'em)
5. I like _______ on my pizza.
hot sauce
6. Dear November, _______ .
please be kind with me :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with friends, tomorrow my plans include starting my christmas shopping and Sunday, I want to rest but I have important meeting (related to work) and birthday celebration of the November celebs (Kujules, A.Ves & dear Sofi)!
No comments:
Post a Comment