Monday, August 31, 2009

Short Term Goals

Realizing that I am not getting any younger and that the future also means getting older, I had to set some short term goals. Something that would lead me to my long term goals or would help make the journey smoother...:)

  • Save...save...save
  • Start counting calories again...;)
  • Read a new book...(I have to buy another Paulo Coelho...)
  • Start sleeping early...(still an insomniac...)
  • Do my regular jog...(I still believe that this is the cheapest exercise...)
  • Be more optimistic...not to worry to much and go crazy thinking of the what ifs...
  • Stop cutting my hair...I miss my long locks...(I dont know how this would help in my long term goals...well anyway, I still included it)
  • Smile more...Mind over matter...
  • Let go of things that could not be undone...:)
  • Start my Christmas list and shopping...( Christmas is just a few months away..."ber" months na!)
That's it for now...I have a million short term goals that I would keep to myself for now...:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. ako, i've started with my christmas shopping already. hehe.

padme said...

really? good for you my dear...:)