Friday, August 19, 2011

@ 2 months

Today, Julian turned 2-month old. He is a little big for his age as he weighs 15.5 lbs and is 59cm in height. His pedia said he looked like a 6-month old baby, and he might be a 6-footer someday. Now, he wears 6-9 months sizes of clothes. Julian has quite an appetite too, he is now consuming 4 ounces of milk every 2-3 hours.
This afternoon, I saw Julian turning and sleeping on his right side. He was too cute and really growing fast. When I talk to him, he would answer back in goo-goos and gagas. He would look at me innocently, smile and sometimes even give me a bubbly giggle, that surely melts my heart. I know that I am biased to believe that my baby is special. After all, I am his mother. 
Julian received his 1st dose of Rotavirus and his pedia was amazed at how he consumed the medicine without any trouble. The doctor said it was his first time to give it without any spillage. He also got his 2nd dose of Hepa B vaccine, now this got me a little weak on the knees as I hate to see him being poked with needles. He cried for a few minutes but after giving him some Paracetamol, in orange flavor for the pain and to prevent fever, which he liked again, he was back to his good disposition. 
To celebrate his 2nd monthsary i tried cooking dinner; baked ziti, buffalo wings and mojos. Thankfully, it was a success. His daddy got him a cake and it was fun how he looked amazed on the lighted candle. Every single moment that I spend with him only endears me to him even more. At two months, I realized that I am falling deeply in love again...with my bundle of joy.

No comments: