Kids say the darnest things...well, moms and dads too and a whole lot of people...:)
- Some agent from the phone company offered mom to add just 250 bucks to our current phone line (which I was the one paying) to enjoy unlimited landline calls. Mom told the agent she would ask me first and she did it at the most perfect time, when I just woke up. Obviously, I don't remember such an encouter and guess what? she has upgraded our cellphone line, ironically the one I was considering of downgrading. nice...
- funny lang: I bought my dear niece, Sofi, a hello kitty balloon, which she so loooveed! Sulit ang 50 pesos ko! Her mom was texting me even after we went home that night, Sofi never let go of Kitty (its the balloon) even when she slept. The next day, my sister again texted me that Sofi was still playing with Kitty as soon as she woke up. In the afternoon, I received another message saying, "Bad news. lumipad si Kitty." how sad...
- I never wanted to see my dear pamangkins devastated, when I talked to Sofi on the phone, I told her "Kitty is here. At papu's house." Sofi couldn't believe what she heard, she answered, "Oh! I wanna go there ninang!" (while I was writing this, I luckily found the same balloon from a man selling it on the streets when I was going to work. pulled my car on the sidewalk and bought it. :)
- Ok so, I finally found some time to update this entry. :) I watched new Shrek movie in 3D with Tish and Sofi. It was our first time to try 3D. I knew we weren't allowed to bring home the glasses but I took one as a souvenir (Sorry Imax, my bad). I gave it to Sofi and my sister called me days after that Sofi was always wearing the 3D glasses everytime they watch TV. :) hehe
- I was missing my "pamangkins" and told my sister I would pick them up to stay here in Batangas. My mom told me "kidnapin mo na kasi!" By the way, she also told my sister that I would kidnap the kids. Way to go mom! How could we do it when you told the kids mother of our master plan. :) So now we had to wait until the weekend. Boo!
- I was with a medrep friend and the security in one of the hospitals we were covering were really tight. He didn't have his ID and I forgot to claim mine from the previous hospital I went to. I had to charm my way to the guard to let me in. I even denied knowing my friend saying I think he's a driver or a patient. After making too much pa-cuteness, he allowed me in. After an hour or so, the guard walked to me and said in a whispering/chismoso manner, "Akala ko ba di mo kilala yun?" Apparently, he saw me talking to my friend. haha...you got me sir! :) Sorry. trabaho lang walang personalan. :) Thankfully, he didn't kicked me out. :) (mabait naman ako...hehe)
- When I read from twitter."excited for Philippines first black vice president" found it funny...and Binay took it all in good taste. :) he was even proud of it.
- One of the hairdressers I go to, got into a motorcycle accident. My hairdresser, Yari told me how bad his colleague was, itago natin sya sa pangalang Arnie. I felt bad but I wasn't able to laught at how Yari described what Arnie looked like. "Naku teh, mukang terminator!" (that must be really bad...) He's doing fine now, btw.
2 comments:
haha. ganito rin ang post ko. hehehe.
Awwww ... that's so sweet. I'm sure Sofi was thrilled that Kitty "found its way home". :)
Post a Comment