
My 30-60day weight loss plan: (hope it works...)
- Jog/brisk walking 3x a week for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour. (still cheapest form of exercise). Any form of exercise that gets your heart beating hard...;)
- As suggested, back to counting calories. Should eat not more that 800 calories per day. Eat until satisfied not full. Metabolism slows down when stomach is always full.
- Breakfast is a must. No dinner or if could not be avoided (esp in parties) then no rice...:)
- I would be swearing off on chocolates (I find this hard since I am a chocoholic), cakes, ice cream and chips. Only fruits, gelatins and yoghurt are allowed. boohoo!
- 5. Drink on water! water! water!...(when hunger pang strikes, water is the best medicine.:)
- Lessen eating out and no fast foods! (no more cheeseburgers, fries and all those stuff) - in the long run this would even have a positive effect on my wallet :) So I would be eating it if it's free...haha...
- Get my 8 hours of sleep. I read in an article that lack of sleep affects the hormones in the body and even if a person is in activity imbalances do occur. thus results to weight gain. I am no scientist but I think being up all night makes us eat more snacks, drink more coffee/Starbucks frap for some and this adds to our calorie intake that goes unnoticed.
- Get a buddy. It's always nice to share this goal with someone. :)



2 comments:
ako buddy mo. hehehe. need to exercise too. boo-hoo.
haha payat payat mo jan...:)
Post a Comment