My nephew, Yohan celebrated his 6th birthday last Saturday and I was amazed as to how this little boy/birthday celebrant/game master become. He said he wants an adult game for his birthday. My other nieces weren't able to come home for the party so an adult game is just perfect. I had fun listening to his elaborate explanations and comments, beginning with the rules of the game and his side comments in every questions.
We all ask him to introduce himself first before the game started but he got a bit shy. But his dad simply asked him why we were all there and he smartly answered, "Everyone's here 'cause its my birthday. I am Yohan btw, and I am the game master." with such class and confidence like a real game master should be. Nobody taught him to say those words but coming from such a young kid I am proud to say, that's my nephew. :)
Happy birthday to my super "bibo" nephew! I had a great Japanese dinner (thanks to your chef/dad)
No comments:
Post a Comment