As the song goes, "it's the final countdown...tanananatanatantantan...tanananatananantantantantan..."
Just two more days and this is it! Judgement day... It's my first time to be in this certain situation though, I have had my experience of being presented when I was still applying in my sorority. I'm just scared that I might break or what if I forgot something...or what if I can't give the right answers. Pressure! The hardest advice I have received was "don't think." Or maybe it should be don't think too much...:)
I am simply psyching myself that I can do this even if my knees are shaking. I have been feeling nauseous from all the hype. I wanted to get this over with. All I have with me are my product knowledge (hopefully would be enough) and my personality (which again I hope would pass their standards...) :)
I was touched with what one of my co-trainees told me after I did one of our detailing sessions...He passed me a message saying: YOU GO MORE THAN BEYOND...
I will start to think more of this and enough of the pessimism.
Goodluck to me...and to the other hopefuls...
No comments:
Post a Comment