Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friday's Feast #196


Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?

Two weeks ago...had it trimmed and had a cellophane treatment. My hair was ragin' red...but got really soft and shiny. :)

Soup
Name one thing you miss about being a child.

I miss how we use to just play and no worries about work, bills and other adult stuff. We just get to live and enjoy the day. Curiosity feeds us.

Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.

Butter...:)

Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?

French...back in college, my friends and I were supposed to take it as our elective but then we ended up taking Japanese instead as the college secretary convinced us that the college sends students in Japan for a year. I have no idea why we let her talk us into it.

so there, Konnichiwa! :)

Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…

financially stable and happily married. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ey, we both wanna learn french! tara enroll na sa french lessons. hehe.